Trainer Lloyd Gentry and "Crofter" prepare for the Canadian's first race on American soil, Arcadia, 1935
- Trainer Lloyd Gentry and "Crofter" prepare for the Canadian's first race on American soil, Arcadia, 1935
- Date Created
- December 5, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Trainer Lloyd Gentry places one hand on the bridle of award-winning horse Crofter.
Photograph appears with the article, "Head Plays Checks In," Los Angeles Times, 05 Dec 1935: 15.
Crofter serves as serious competition to other racing companions such as Uppermost, Speed Girl, Drombo and The Mauler as well as many others, who hail from all parts of the continent ranging from Kentucky to Texas to Canada.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .