Franklin D. Roosevelt's pesidential motorcade at the Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Franklin D. Roosevelt's pesidential motorcade at the Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- October 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the headline, "Pictures Give Graphic Story of President Roosevelt's Day in Los Angeles," Los Angeles Times, 2 Oct 1935: 8.
A row of cars are lined up along the field at the Memorial Coliseum, the seats of which are filled with several thousand spectators.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .