Floyd W. Howard, Chief of Police Joseph P. Smith, Mayor Fred C. Rowland, Allison C. Honer, and Vernon W. Houghton at the opening of Santa Ana's new City Hall, 1935
- Floyd W. Howard, Chief of Police Joseph P. Smith, Mayor Fred C. Rowland, Allison C. Honer, and Vernon W. Houghton at the opening of Santa Ana's new City Hall, 1935
- Date Created
- December 3, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Dedicatory services marked the official opening of Santa Ana's new City Hall.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Blow Taken at Radicals," Los Angeles Times, 04 Dec 1935: 14.
The five men stand in front of a set of closed double doors. Joseph Smith hands Mayor Rowland a small key.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
City & town halls--California--Santa Ana
Municipal officials--California--Santa Ana
Honer, Allison Christopher, 1897-1981
Houghton, Vernon W., 1885-1971
Howard, Floyd W.
Rowland, Fred C., 1875-1959
Smith, Joseph P.
- Santa Ana (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .