Los Angeles County Fair officials C. B. Afflerbaugh, L. E. Sheets, and Clyde Earl Houston, Pomona, 1935
- Los Angeles County Fair officials C. B. Afflerbaugh, L. E. Sheets, and Clyde Earl Houston, Pomona, 1935
- Date Created
- December 12, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Afflerbaugh and Houston shake hands, Sheets standing between them.
Photograph appears with the article, "County Fair Aides Feted," Los Angeles Times, 13 Dec 1935: 14.
At the Ebell clubhouse secretary manager of the Los Angeles County Fair Afflerbaugh was paid homage to by state, county, and city officials.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Shaking hands
Afflerbaugh, Clinton Bertram, b. 1887
Sheets, L. E.
Los Angeles County Fair (Los Angeles County, Calif.)
Houston, Clyde Earl, 1882-1945
- Pomona (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .