Dr. Osgood Hardy, head of the history and government department at Occidental College, Los Angeles, 1935
- Dr. Osgood Hardy, head of the history and government department at Occidental College, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 2, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Against a plain backdrop Dr. Hardy's unsmiling face stares into the camera dressed in a three piece suit and spectacles.
Occidental professor Dr. Osgood Hardy plans to travel to Chattanooga, Tennessee to present a paper he authored to the Hispanic-American section of the American Historical Association entitled "Effects of the Depression on Hispanic-American Trade."
Photograph appears with the caption, "Honor Paid Dr. Hardy," Los Angeles Times, 02 Dec 1935: A18.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .