Two Volunteer of America members prepare pies to share with an orphanage on Thanksgiving, Los Angeles, 1935
- Two Volunteer of America members prepare pies to share with an orphanage on Thanksgiving, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- November 29, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, “Thanks giving Day Brings Hippiness[sic] and Turkey to Thousands in Southland,” Los Angeles Times, 29 Nov. 1935: 18.
Photograph of children from an orphanage pressed against a window looking at three pies as two Volunteers from America slice a pie. None of the children featured in this photograph are named.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .