Salvation Army prepares to feed Christmas dinner to large crowd of needy and homeless, Los Angeles, 1935
- Salvation Army prepares to feed Christmas dinner to large crowd of needy and homeless, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
December 25, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
An official and Salvation Army volunteers prepare a ribbon cutting ceremony to open the doors of Wilcox Cafeteria on Christmas. A number of homeless and people in need line up with meal tickets.
Different photographs of the same occasion appear with the article, "Thousands Given Feast," Los Angeles Times, 26 Dec. 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.