Twenty-one-year-old lawyer Ruth August Bard, Los Angeles, 1935
- Twenty-one-year-old lawyer Ruth August Bard, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 20, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
In September Southwestern University Law School graduate Ruth August Bard became one of the youngest female lawyers at the age of 21, and as of yesterday was admitted to practice in the Federal court.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Girl Wins New Honor as Lawyer," Los Angeles Times, 03 Dec 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .