Virginia Rice Wheeler showing Sally and Joanna how to play with an antique game, Exposition Park, Los Angeles, 1935
- Virginia Rice Wheeler showing Sally and Joanna how to play with an antique game, Exposition Park, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 20, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Virginia points to the game while Sally and Joanna watch.
Photograph appears with the article, "Old Games On Display," Los Angeles Times, 08 Dec 1935: A2.
At the Los Angeles Junior Museum an exhibition of almost 100 children's playthings dating all the way back to 1507 is shown, many of the pieces of the collection from the late Dr. Frederick Starr.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Exposition Park (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Children's museums--California--Exposition Park
Kirkpatrick, Sally, 1931-2006
Kirkpatrick, Joanna, b. 1929 or 30
Wheeler, Virginia Rice
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .