Merle Armitage is involved with opera wage disputes, Los Angeles, 1935
- Merle Armitage is involved with opera wage disputes, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 14, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Approximately $4000 had been taken in at the box office and $918 had been paid in rent to Merle Armitage, representing the auditorium company, and the rest had been turned over to the opera company or paid out on bills.
Related photograph appears with the article, "Catcalls Mark Hearing on Opera Wage Claims," Los Angeles Times, 11 Dec 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .