Friday Morning Club Juniors members arrange flowers, 1936
- Friday Morning Club Juniors members arrange flowers, 1936
- Date Created
- [circa March 1936]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Members of the Friday Morning Club Juniors arrange flowers. One woman stands while the other three kneel. There are flowers on newspapers laid out on the floor and some of them have been arranged in vases. Tables and chairs are in the background.
Text from negative sleeve: 3938- Friday Morning Club Juniors. Mmes. Richard Hunt Sampson, Paul Harper, Bert Dale, Leigh [sic] Chase. [Stamped:] Mar 12 1936
Mrs. Leith Chase is incorrectly identified as Mrs. Leigh Chase on the negative sleeve.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .