Mrs. Luke holds a gun with Carl Bradsher stands behind her, Palm Springs, 1936
- Mrs. Luke holds a gun with Carl Bradsher stands behind her, Palm Springs, 1936
- Date Created
- March 18, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Mrs. Luke holds the gun in front of her pointing it off camera while Carl Bradsher stands behind her.
Cropped photograph appears with the caption, "Kentucky Matron Sure Shot," Los Angeles Times,
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .