Birthday of Red Cross founder Jane A. Delano is honored, Los Angeles, 1936
- Birthday of Red Cross founder Jane A. Delano is honored, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Noted Nurse to Be Honored," Los Angeles Times, 01 Mar 1936: D2.
A tea is being held to commemorate the birthday of Jane A. Delano, founder of the Red Cross Public Health Nursing Service, at the Los Angeles committee at Menlo avenue on March 12.
A picture of a photograph of Nurse Delano in her nursing uniform with a piece of the Los Angeles Times article attached with a paperclip to the photo.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .