A display at the San Bernardino Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1936
- A display at the San Bernardino Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1936
- Date Created
- February 20, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Crowds who turned out to see the Orange Show lead by toastmaster Arthur J. Brown were entertained by performances and decorations.
Two women holding baskets of oranges sit in front of designs of people surfing, canoeing, and riding a yak.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Orange Fete Opens Amid Hula Scenes," Los Angeles Times, 21 Feb 1936: 1, 7, and 20.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- San Bernardino (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .