Frances Lee Bussey, Phyllis Cox, and Elinor Brown next to a display of Borabora Island, San Bernardino, 1936
- Frances Lee Bussey, Phyllis Cox, and Elinor Brown next to a display of Borabora Island, San Bernardino, 1936
- Date Created
- Feburary 28, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Crowds who turned out to see the Orange Show lead by toastmaster Arthur J. Brown were entertained by performances and decorations.
Photograph appears with the article, "Orange Fete Opens Amid Hula Scenes," Los Angeles Times, 21 Feb 1936: 1, 7, and 20.
Phyllis, Frances, and Elinor hold oranges standing before a miniature display of a Borabora Island under a banner that says Orange County.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Agricultural exhibits--California--San Bernardino
Miniature cities & towns--California--San Bernardino
Brown, Elinor (Elinor Bennett), 1918-2006
Cox, Phyllis, 1919-1990
Bussey, Frances Lee, 1918-1998
- San Bernardino (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.