Elinor Brown at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1936
- Elinor Brown at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1936
- Date Created
- February 28, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Crowds who turned out to see the Orange Show lead by toastmaster Arthur J. Brown were entertained by performances and decorations.
Photograph appears with the article, "Orange Fete Opens Amid Hula Scenes," Los Angeles Times, 21 Feb 1936: 1, 7, and 20.
Elinor and an unidentified woman stand on either side of an artificial tree bearing the name "COLTON", each of them holding bowls of oranges.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Citrus fruit industry--California--San Bernardino
Agricultural exhibits--California--San Bernardino
Brown, Elinor (Elinor Bennett), 1918-2006
National Orange Show
- San Bernardino (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.