Frances Lee Bussey with a basket of oranges, San Bernardino, 1936
- Frances Lee Bussey with a basket of oranges, San Bernardino, 1936
- Date Created
- February 28, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
With a large smile on her face Frances holds up a basket of at least eleven large oranges.
Crowds who turned out to see the Orange Show lead by toastmaster Arthur J. Brown were entertained by performances and decorations.
Photograph appears with the article, "Orange Fete Opens Amid Hula Scenes," Los Angeles Times, 21 Feb 1936: 1, 7, and 20.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Agricultural exhibits--California--San Bernardino
National Orange Show
Bussey, Frances Lee, 1918-1998
- San Bernardino (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.