Heater family (Jerry [daughter], Martha Ann [mother] and Wilmer L. [father]), Los Angeles, 1936
- Heater family (Jerry [daughter], Martha Ann [mother] and Wilmer L. [father]), Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 26, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears in part in the Chatterbox column of the Los Angeles Times, 09 Mar 1936: A7. The article just uses Miss Jerry Heater's head and discusses their frequent vacations in Palm Springs.
Jerry Heater was a model for Bullocks Wilshire and later became Martha Ann "Jerry" Bryson.
Left to right, Jerry Heater, Mrs. W. L. Heater, Mr. and W. L. Heater stand outside in a yard. Jerry and Mrs. Heater wear dresses, Mr. Heater wears a sports coat and slacks. Mrs. Heater leans against the back of a wicker rocking chair.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Heater, Jerry (Martha Ann), 1915-2004
Heater, Martha Ann, 1898-1987
Heater, W. L. (Wilmer L.), 1890-1974
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Women--Clothing & dress--California--Los Angeles--1930-1940
Models (Persons)--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .