Paul Allen with stolen valuables found in his possession, Los Angeles, 1936
- Paul Allen with stolen valuables found in his possession, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 24, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Allen sits at a table with a valise and piles of watches and jewelry.
Photograph appears with the article, "Burglar Suspect Held And Stolen Gems Found," Los Angeles Times, 25 Feb 1936: A2.
Detectives Weaver and Johnston arrested Paul Allen when they saw he was in possession of several firearms; on his property a ring valued at $3500, a brooch at $1500, and many other stolen valuables were found.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .