Richard Ritchie, Alma Lloyd, Paula Stone, and Ronald Howard at a cocktail party, Los Angeles, 1936
- Richard Ritchie, Alma Lloyd, Paula Stone, and Ronald Howard at a cocktail party, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 23, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the headline, "When Pipes Provoke Philosophy," Los Angeles Times, 23 Feb 1936: D6.
Stamped date not provided, date from newspaper used.
Richard and Ronald hold pipes, smiling and conversing with equally happy Alma and Paula, sitting on the end of a staircase.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Lloyd, Alma Catherine (Alma L. Gray), 1914-1988
Howard, Ronald, 1918-1996
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .