Group of young adults on a slide, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Group of young adults on a slide, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Date Created
- February, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A group of gleeful young adults sitting in a row going down a large slide. Each person is holding onto to the shoulders of the person in front, the leader holding on to the shoes of the person behind them. A small group of people appear to be in conversation under the slide in the background. The people on the slide could possibly be attending Ann McNaghten and Hal Booth's engagement party.
Possibly related to the article "BEWILDERING MACHINERY OF MIRTH MIXES NEW AND JOLLY COMPLEXITIES," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb. 1936: D3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .