Ann McNaghten and friends on a slide, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Ann McNaghten and friends on a slide, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Date Created
- February, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Ann McNaghten (left) using a burlap bag to go down a large slide. She is joined by three other women. Mrs. William Hart appears to be on the far right of the slide.
Possibly related to the article "BEWILDERING MACHINERY OF MIRTH MIXES NEW AND JOLLY COMPLEXITIES," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb. 1936: D3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .