Ann McNaghten and friends on a ride at Venice Beach fun house, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Ann McNaghten and friends on a ride at Venice Beach fun house, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Date Created
- February, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Ann McNaghten (center, wearing white necklace) on a spinning floor ride. She is holding onto an unidentified person and joined by a group of people on the center of the floor. Onlookers are watching behind the railing.
Possibly related to the article "BEWILDERING MACHINERY OF MIRTH MIXES NEW AND JOLLY COMPLEXITIES," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb. 1936: D3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .