Ann McNaghten and friends on a ride at Venice Beach fun house, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Ann McNaghten and friends on a ride at Venice Beach fun house, Venice (Los Angeles), 1936
- Date Created
- February, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly related to the article "BEWILDERING MACHINERY OF MIRTH MIXES NEW AND JOLLY COMPLEXITIES," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb. 1936: D3.
Ann McNaghten (center, wearing white necklace) on a spinning floor ride. She is holding onto an unidentified person and joined by a group of people on the center of the floor. Onlookers are watching behind the railing.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .