Two party-goers at Venice Beach fun house, Los Angeles, 1936
- Two party-goers at Venice Beach fun house, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Possibly related to the article "BEWILDERING MACHINERY OF MIRTH MIXES NEW AND JOLLY COMPLEXITIES," Los Angeles Times, 16 Feb. 1936: D3.
Two attendants of Ann McNaghten and Hal Booth's engagement party are on a ride that resembles a type of swing set.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .