Charles Kuchel is to remain Justice of the Peace, Anaheim, 1936
- Charles Kuchel is to remain Justice of the Peace, Anaheim, 1936
- Date Created
- February 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A photograph of a picture of Kuchel, his name is written on a piece of tape over the photo.
Photograph appears with the article, "Anaheim Justice of Peace Victor in Election Fight Against Recall," Los Angeles Times, 08 Feb 1936: 5.
The results of Anaheim's recall election showed that 624 voted for the recall of Justice Kuchel, 529 of those favoring A. E. Hargrove as Kuchel's successor, and 2719 for Kuchel's retention in office, which will keep him as Justice of the Peace.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .