Silent film star Juanita Hansen sorts through fan mail at the W.P.A. unit office of 1050 Santee Street, Los Angeles, 1936
- Silent film star Juanita Hansen sorts through fan mail at the W.P.A. unit office of 1050 Santee Street, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 10, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A smaller version of photograph appears with the article, "Mail Flows to Ex-Star," Los Angeles Times, 10 Feb 1936: A3.
After a hiatus in her acting career Juanita Hansen has signed on to a local Federal aid theater project which has brought an influx of letters from fans that are being sent to the W.P.A. unit office at 1050 Santee Street.
Juanita Hansen smiles into the camera wearing a black hat and leopard print coat as she sits at a table stacked with various letters from admirers.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .