Secretary of the Treasury with his wife Dorothy Mills, Mr. and Mrs. John and Josephine Fell, and his stepdaughter Dorothy Mills, Los Angeles, 1936
- Secretary of the Treasury with his wife Dorothy Mills, Mr. and Mrs. John and Josephine Fell, and his stepdaughter Dorothy Mills, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Mr. Mills speaks about the national budget and the probability of a Republican victory in the next election.
Photograph appears with the article, "Mills Raps New Deal's Great Waste of Money," Los Angeles Times, 03 Feb 1936: 1.
Ogden Mills and his family pose for a portrait just outside on the platform of the train.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Vacations--New Mexico--Santa Fe
Cabinet officers--United States
Arrivals & departures--American--California--Los Angeles
Railroad trains--American--New Mexico--Santa Fe
Railroad stations--New Mexico--Santa Fe
Families--American--New Mexico--Santa Fe
Fell, Josephine (Josephine Schiff), 1913-2002
Fell, John Randolph, 1911-1961
Mills, Ogden Livingston, 1884-1937
Mills, Dorothy Randolph, 1889-1968
Mills, Dorothy, (Dorothy Randolph Van Gerbig), 1912-1945
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .