H. F. Thompson presents a check for $1000 to Mrs. Abbie J. Dutcher, Los Angeles, 1936
- H. F. Thompson presents a check for $1000 to Mrs. Abbie J. Dutcher, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 11, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Mr. Thompson and Mrs. Dutcher each hold one end of the check.
Even though the late Mr. Dutcher had been a subscriber to the Los Angeles Times for forty years it was not until two months before his untimely death that he afforded himself to the protection brought by the Times' Travel and Pedestrian Accident Insurance, which in his death has granted his widow and son a check for $1000.
Photograph appears with the article, "Insurance Pays as Truck Driver Loses Life," Los Angeles Times, 14 Feb 1936: A12.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .