Ygnacio L. Mott passes at 57, Los Angeles, 1936
- Ygnacio L. Mott passes at 57, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Brother of Lawyer Dies," Los Angeles Times, 07 Feb 1936: A2.
57-year-old Ygnacio L. Mott died at the home of his sister Mrs. Henry Vander Leck. He is survived by Mrs. Vander Leck and his three brothers, Judge T. D. Mott, S. D. Mott, and John G. Mott.
A picture of a portrait photograph of Mott in his later years, a white scrap of paper aligned at the bottom of the photo with the typed message: Picture of Ygancio Mott.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.