Judge Pat Parker presides over the Buron Fitts perjury trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Judge Pat Parker presides over the Buron Fitts perjury trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 7, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Judge Parker sits in the judge's chambers with papers in his hands.
Judge Pat Parker presided over the case regarding charges against District Attorney Buron Fitts of swearing falsely before a grand jury in 1931.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .