Mexican Consul Alejandro Gomez Maganda laughs as his photograph is taken, Los Angeles, 1936
- Mexican Consul Alejandro Gomez Maganda laughs as his photograph is taken, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Goal Achieved: CONSUL AIDE TAKES POST Alejandro Gomez Maganda Arrives From Mexico to Serve With Hill,” Los Angeles Times, 1 March 1936: A2.
Alejandro Gómez Maganda (March 3, 1910 – September 14, 1984) was a Mexican politician and a former Governor of Mexican state of Guerrero from 1951 to 1954.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .