Jockeys Charles Stevenson, George Burns, Albert Gunari, and Floyd McCormick testify, Los Angeles, 1936
- Jockeys Charles Stevenson, George Burns, Albert Gunari, and Floyd McCormick testify, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 4, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of four jockeys testifying in court. Each man is standing and has his right arm raised. In front of them there is a table with three hats, and behind them there is an American flag.
This photograph appears with the article, “Jockeys and Asserted Women Victims Testify at Suspect’s Hearing on ‘Sure-Thing’ Betting Racket Charge,” Los Angeles Times, 5 Feb. 1936: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.