Actress Betty Boyd takes financial matters to court, Los Angeles, 1936
- Actress Betty Boyd takes financial matters to court, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 4, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Actress Asks Retrial of Suit Over Stocks," Los Angeles Times, 01 Feb 1936: A8.
Betty Boyd appears in court to appeal to the judge's decision of granting $10, 000 in stocks to her ex-husband Charles Henry Over, Jr.'s children from his first marriage.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .