Lester Rollo Stoefen and Ruth Henrietta Moody apply for their marriage license, Los Angeles, 1936
- Lester Rollo Stoefen and Ruth Henrietta Moody apply for their marriage license, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- February 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A different photograph of Stoefen and Moody taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Net Champion Stoefen Files Marriage Notice," Los Angeles Times, 2 Feb. 1936: 1.
Lester Rollo Stoefen and Ruth Henrietta Moody raise their right hands as they apply for their marriage license.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Marriage licenses--California--Los Angeles
Tennis players--California--Los Angeles
Stoefen, Ruth Henrietta Moody, 1917-1990
Stoefen, Lester Rollo, 1911-1970
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .