Former Secretary of Treasury Ogden L. Mills and Major General David P. Barrows as guests at the Washington Day luncheon of the Los Angeles County Republican Assembly, 1936
- Former Secretary of Treasury Ogden L. Mills and Major General David P. Barrows as guests at the Washington Day luncheon of the Los Angeles County Republican Assembly, 1936
- Date Created
- February 22, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph published with the article, "Mills Talks in Warning. New Deal Goals Held Menace," Los Angeles Times, 11 Feb. 1936: A1.
Photograph of Ogden L. Mills, speaking on a telephone, and David P. Barrows, standing beside a fireplace at the Friday Morning Club (940 S. Figueroa St.) the day they were guests at a Washington Day luncheon sponsored by the Los Angeles County Republican Assembly.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Domestic economic assistance--California--Los Angeles
Mills, Ogden Livingston, 1884-1937
California Republican Assembly
Friday Morning Club (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Barrows, David P., 1873-1954
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .