Oviatt Building penthouse patio, Los Angeles, 1930
- Oviatt Building penthouse patio, Los Angeles, 1930
- Date Created
- [circa March 30, 1930]
- Los Angeles Times
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of a patio at the penthouse atop the Oviatt Building. A man and a woman are seated on the stairs.
Text from negative sleeve: Oviatt, James.
The Oviatt Building (617 South Olive St; constructed 1927-1928) was designed for the clothier, James Zera Oviatt, a partner in the establishment, Alexander and Oviatt. The penthouse was decorated by the Paris interior design firm, Saddler et fils.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .