Residents of the Pacific State Hospital at a worship service given by Rev. Patrick Joseph Crowley, Pomona, 1974
- Residents of the Pacific State Hospital at a worship service given by Rev. Patrick Joseph Crowley, Pomona, 1974
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Pacific State Hospital residents clap during worship service given by Rev. Patrick Joseph Crowley.
The Pacific State Hospital was later named the Lanterman Developmental Center.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
People with disabilities--California--Pomona
Crowley, Patrick Joseph
Lanterman Developmental Center (Pomona, Calif.)
- Pomona (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .