General map of China and adjacent regions, showing treaty ports and railways
- General map of China and adjacent regions, showing treaty ports and railways
- Geological Survey (U.S.). Topographic Branch.
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- The Branch
- East Asian Maps in the Bruman Collection
Also shows railways in Japan, Korea, northeastern Vietnam, and Siberia, USSR.
Rev. Jan. 1922.
"Compiled from China Inland Mission map of the Chinese Empire (1911), Stanford's Map of the Siberian Railway (1919), Imperial Geological Survey map of Japan (1911) ..."
prepared for the Department of State, by the Topographic Branch, U.S. Geological Survey.
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 62 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Henry J. Bruman Map Collection
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- public domain
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Sammy Yukuan Lee Foundation.