Sea fisheries of eastern Asia
- Sea fisheries of eastern Asia
- Date Created
March 12, 1942
- Place of Origin
- Office of Coordinator of Information
- East Asian Maps in the Bruman Collection
compiled and drawn in the Geographic Division, C.O.I.
Areas covered: Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and coastal U.S.S.R and China.
Shows principal fishing grounds, range of certain kinds of fish, and value of catch.
"Map No. 359 March 12, 1942."
- 1 map ; 35 x 29 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Henry J. Bruman Map Collection
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Sammy Yukuan Lee Foundation.