Korea city plans 1:12,500 : Ch'ongjin (Seishin)
- Korea city plans 1:12,500 : Ch'ongjin (Seishin)
- Alternative title
Ch'ongjin (Seishin), Hamgyong-pukto (Kankyo-hokudo), Korea
- United States. Army Map Service.
- Date Created
- Place of Origin
- Army Map Service
- East Asian Maps in the Bruman Collection
Relief represented by contours.
"Contour interval 10 meters ... Depths in fathoms at nearly lowest low water."
Three classes of roads or trails, two classes of railroads, and areas of vegetation and cultivation are shown. Some buildings are named.
Includes glossary to Japanese, Korean and English terms, inset map "Index to sources," and index to precincts.
1st ed. AMS 1.
"Korean names are transcribed according to the McCune-Reischauer system ... Japanese forms of Korean names (shown in parentheses) transcribed according to the modified Hepburn (Romaji) system."
- 1 map : col. ; 48 x 87 cm.
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Henry J. Bruman Map Collection
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Sammy Yukuan Lee Foundation.