John Thomas, senator from Idaho, and John C. Porter, mayor of Los Angeles, at a train station, Los Angeles, 1929-1933
- John Thomas, senator from Idaho, and John C. Porter, mayor of Los Angeles, at a train station, Los Angeles, 1929-1933
- Date Created
- [between 1929-1933]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
John W. Thomas was appointed a US Senator from Idaho from 1928-1932 and from 1940-1942, and elected to a full term in 1942.
John Thomas, senator from Idaho, in a suit and holding a straw hat, in front of 2 train cars flanked by 9 men. John C. Porter, mayor of Los Angeles, is in a dark suit, 7th from the left.
John C. Porter was mayor of Los Angeles from 1929-1933.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Arrivals & departures--American--California--Los Angeles
Porter, John C. (John Clinton), 1871-1959
Thomas, John, 1874-1945
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .