Asa Keyes, district attorney of Los Angeles County, reads a letter in his office, Los Angeles, 1923-1928
- Asa Keyes, district attorney of Los Angeles County, reads a letter in his office, Los Angeles, 1923-1928
- Date Created
- [between 1924-1929]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of Asa Keyes in his office, seated in a leather-upholstered desk chair reading a letter. Books in barrister bookcases line the wall behind him.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .