Forrest Murray, Asa Keyes and Edward Dennison, district attorneys, in court, 1926
- Forrest Murray, Asa Keyes and Edward Dennison, district attorneys, in court, 1926
- Date Created
- [circa 1926]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Forrest Murray wears the same necktie in a photograph taken during the Aimee Semple McPherson disappearance investigation (image ark no. 21198/zz002hbm8m).
Photograph of (left to right) Forrest Murray, Asa Keyes and Edward Dennison, district attorneys, in court, probably at the time they were working in the Aimee Semple McPherson disappearance case.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .