Jay Kellogg, substitute pastor at the Angelus Temple, on horseback, Los Angeles, 1932
- Jay Kellogg, substitute pastor at the Angelus Temple, on horseback, Los Angeles, 1932
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- Photograph of Jay Kellogg on horseback in cowboy attire. He is on a street in front of a warehouse. The sign on the truck behind him reads "Los Angeles Transfer Co." Kellogg was a substitute pastor at the Angelus Temple during the absence of Aimee Semple McPherson in 1932.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.