Mother of Leo Pat Kelly, convicted of manslaughter in the death of Myrtle Mellus, Los Angeles, 1928
- Mother of Leo Pat Kelly, convicted of manslaughter in the death of Myrtle Mellus, Los Angeles, 1928
- Date Created
- [August 1928]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "Husband Finds Society Woman Slain and Officers Seize Suspect Hiding in Home," Los Angeles Times, 6 Aug. 1928: A2.
Mother of Leo Pat Kelly, seated with a Los Angeles Times newspaper, shortly after her son was accused of the murder of society woman Myrtle Mellus.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .