Sheep in a pen beside a stall at the Los Angeles County Farm, Downey, 1920-1939
- Sheep in a pen beside a stall at the Los Angeles County Farm, Downey, 1920-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1920-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
View of sheep in a pen with five lambs grouped around a seated sheep, beside a pen at the Los Angeles County Farm.
The Los Angeles County Farm, founded in 1887-1980's, was a poor farm and medical facility. Located south of the Imperial Highway in Downey, many of its buildings still stand (2015).
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .