Letter from F. R. Outhank, of Sears, Roebuck and Co. regarding prizes for the Upton Sinclair for Governor Rodeo event, 1934
- Letter from F. R. Outhank, of Sears, Roebuck and Co. regarding prizes for the Upton Sinclair for Governor Rodeo event, 1934
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The Blue Eagle on the letter was a symbol in the U. S. by companies to show compliance with the National Industrial Recovery Act, governed by the National Industrial Recovery Admonistration.
The letter refers to a rodeo held at Verdugo Woodlands park in Glendale on June 24, 1934, with the purpose of winning votes for Upton Sinclair's campaign for governor.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .