Letter from F. R. Outhank, of Sears, Roebuck and Co. regarding prizes for the Upton Sinclair for Governor Rodeo event, 1934
- Letter from F. R. Outhank, of Sears, Roebuck and Co. regarding prizes for the Upton Sinclair for Governor Rodeo event, 1934
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The letter refers to a rodeo held at Verdugo Woodlands park in Glendale on June 24, 1934, with the purpose of winning votes for Upton Sinclair's campaign for governor.
The Blue Eagle on the letter was a symbol in the U. S. by companies to show compliance with the National Industrial Recovery Act, governed by the National Industrial Recovery Admonistration.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.