Football Game between the UC Berkeley Golden Bears and USC Trojans at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1934
- Football Game between the UC Berkeley Golden Bears and USC Trojans at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- [November 10, 1934]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Players running on the field during a football game between the UC Berkeley Golden Bears and USC Trojans at the Coliseum, with the Golden Bears in front in jerseys with striped sleeves. The Golden Bears won 7-2.
Reported in the article, "Williams' run defeats Trojans, 7-1," Los Angeles Times, 11 Nov. 1934: 23.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Football--California--Los Angeles
California Golden Bears (Football team)
Southern California Trojans (Football team)
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .