Football game between the USC Trojans and Stanford Indians at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1934
- Football game between the USC Trojans and Stanford Indians at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1934
- Date Created
- November 7, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Related to the article, "Trojans Triumph in 90-0 Game," Los Angeles Times, 8 Nob. 1931: 1.
Player stands with ball (center) with downed players around him and facing opponents during a football game between the USC Trojans and Stanford Indians (the Cardinals as of 1972) at the Coliseum.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Football--California--Los Angeles
Southern California Trojans (Football team)
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Stanford Cardinal (Football team)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .