Football game between the UCLA Bruins and a Washington team at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1923-1939
- Football game between the UCLA Bruins and a Washington team at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1923-1939
- Date Created
- [between 1923-1939]
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of a few players on the field during a football game between the UCLA Bruins and a Washington team (probably the Washington State Cougars or the Washington Huskies) at the Coliseum.
Undated image: 1923 was the first year a football game was played at the Coliseum and nitrate negatives for still photography were phased out by 1939.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Washington Huskies (Football team)
Southern California Trojans (Football team)
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Washington State Cougars (Football team)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
- Football--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .